Best manufacturer exporter Price Agriculture machinery parts 85-1601130 disc clutch for MTZ parts

Best  manufacturer exporter Price  Agriculture machinery parts  85-1601130 disc clutch for MTZ parts

We also can layout and make non-regular items to satisfy customers’ unique specifications.


Rapid Details

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Name:


Product Identify:

disc clutch




Substantial-High quality&Low cost-Quality


Agriculture Tractors

Delivery time:

seven-fifteen Times




Metal plate Non-asbestos

Design Number:



Guangzhou Ningbo Shanghai


Rub purpose

Supply Potential

Offer Capacity:
10000 Piece/Pieces for every Working day

Packaging & Supply

Packaging Particulars
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Lead Time
Amount(Bags) 1 – 5 six – 50 >50
Est. Time(days) seven fifteen To be negotiated

On-line Customization


Car Model MTZ components
Variety Clutch Disc
OE NO. 85-1601130
Guarantee six months
Location of Origin CHINA
Brand Name EP
Certification ISO9001:2008
Size 35*35*four CM
Solution Title disc clutch
Packing Carton
High quality Large-Good quality&Low cost-Quality
Application Agriculture Tractors
Shipping and delivery time seven-15 Days
Bodyweight three.7kg
Material Steel plate Non-asbestos
Model Number X-082B/X-082A
Port Guangzhou  HangZhou Shanghai
Feature Rub purpose







Transportation manner: Free sample is obtainable as soon as you accept the freight collect

Payment phrase: 30% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your organization typically transports items to your nations?

This issue is primarily established by the amount of the merchandise. If the variety of orders is adequate for a container, it is advised that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the amount of orders is small, they can be transported by the transport organization.

Q2:Is your firm’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our get quantity is identified in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For instance, if there are 30 instances in a single box, then 30 are the lowest purchase amount.

Q3:What is the payment technique?

If it is a place, we require to get the complete payment ahead of they can be transported if it is an purchase, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the contract to signal the contract.