New Style Pn16 Compression Fittings Male Threaded Coupling for the Conveyance of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Factors Influencing the Thermal Performance of a Fluid Coupling
The thermal performance of a fluid coupling, specifically its ability to dissipate heat and maintain operating temperatures within acceptable limits, is influenced by several factors:
- Power Rating: The power rating of the fluid coupling, which indicates its capacity to handle a specific amount of power, affects its thermal performance. Higher power ratings generally result in higher heat generation, so it’s essential to choose a fluid coupling with an adequate power rating for the application.
- Operating Speed: The operating speed of the fluid coupling is a critical factor. Higher speeds can lead to increased heat generation due to friction and viscous losses. It’s essential to consider the operating speed to ensure the fluid coupling can handle the heat produced at the given speed.
- Ambient Temperature: The ambient temperature of the environment in which the fluid coupling operates also plays a role in its thermal performance. Higher ambient temperatures can impact the cooling efficiency and may lead to increased operating temperatures.
- Load Variation: Applications with varying loads can experience changes in heat generation. Fluid couplings used in such systems must be capable of handling the thermal effects of load fluctuations without exceeding temperature limits.
- Cooling Method: The cooling method employed in the fluid coupling design significantly affects its thermal performance. Some fluid couplings use natural convection for cooling, while others incorporate forced cooling methods such as internal or external cooling circuits. The cooling system’s efficiency directly impacts the ability to dissipate heat effectively.
- Fluid Properties: The properties of the fluid inside the coupling, such as viscosity and heat capacity, influence thermal performance. The choice of fluid can affect the amount of heat generated and the efficiency of heat dissipation.
- Operating Time: The duration of operation also affects the thermal behavior of the fluid coupling. Continuous operation or extended duty cycles may lead to higher operating temperatures, requiring careful consideration during selection.
- Proper Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including lubricant inspection and replacement, is crucial for optimal thermal performance. Contaminated or degraded fluid can impact the heat transfer characteristics of the coupling.
It’s essential to consider these factors when selecting a fluid coupling to ensure that it can effectively manage heat generation and maintain safe operating temperatures in the specific application.
Real-World Case Studies: Improved Performance with Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings have been widely adopted in various industries, and numerous real-world case studies demonstrate their positive impact on performance and efficiency. Here are a few examples:
Case Study 1: Mining Conveyor System
In a large mining operation, a conveyor system used to transport heavy loads of ore experienced frequent starts and stops due to fluctuating material supply. The abrupt starting and stopping led to significant wear and tear on the conveyor components, causing frequent breakdowns and maintenance downtime.
After installing fluid couplings at critical points in the conveyor system, the soft start and stop capability of the fluid couplings significantly reduced the mechanical stress during operation. This led to a smoother material flow, reduced conveyor wear, and extended equipment life. Additionally, the fluid couplings’ overload protection feature prevented damage to the conveyor during peak loads, ensuring uninterrupted production.
Case Study 2: Marine Propulsion System
In a marine vessel equipped with traditional direct drive systems, the crew faced challenges in maneuvering the ship efficiently. The fixed propeller arrangement made it challenging to control the vessel’s speed and direction accurately, leading to increased fuel consumption and decreased maneuverability.
By retrofitting the vessel’s propulsion system with fluid couplings, the ship’s performance improved significantly. The fluid couplings allowed for flexible and smooth speed control, enabling precise maneuvering and reduced fuel consumption. The ability to adjust the load on the propeller enhanced the vessel’s overall efficiency, resulting in reduced operating costs and improved environmental sustainability.
Case Study 3: Industrial Pumping Station
In an industrial pumping station, the constant starting and stopping of the pumps caused water hammer and pressure surges within the pipeline network. The sudden hydraulic shocks led to pipe bursts, valve failures, and increased energy consumption.
After implementing fluid couplings in the pump drive systems, the pumps could be softly started and stopped. The fluid couplings’ torque control capabilities ensured a gradual increase in pump speed, eliminating water hammer and pressure surges. As a result, the pumping station’s reliability improved, maintenance costs decreased, and the energy consumption reduced due to smoother pump operations.
These case studies demonstrate the positive effects of using fluid couplings in various applications. They highlight how fluid couplings contribute to improved performance, reduced mechanical stress, enhanced control, and cost savings in industrial machinery and systems.
Advantages of Using Fluid Couplings in Power Transmission Systems
Fluid couplings offer several advantages in power transmission systems, making them well-suited for various industrial applications. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Smooth Power Transmission: Fluid couplings provide a smooth and gradual transfer of power from the engine or motor to the driven load. This helps to reduce shock and stress on the entire powertrain, leading to smoother operation and extended equipment life.
- Overload Protection: Fluid couplings act as a mechanical fuse in power transmission systems. When the load exceeds a certain threshold, the fluid coupling will slip, preventing excessive torque from reaching the driven load and protecting the machinery from damage.
- Torsional Vibration Damping: They effectively dampen torsional vibrations, reducing the risk of resonance and fatigue failure in the drivetrain. This is particularly important in applications with varying loads and speeds.
- No Mechanical Wear: Fluid couplings have no physical contact between the input and output components, resulting in minimal mechanical wear. This characteristic reduces maintenance and extends the service life of the coupling.
- Simple Design: The design of fluid couplings is relatively simple compared to other mechanical power transmission devices, leading to lower manufacturing costs and ease of maintenance.
- Energy Efficiency: In certain operating conditions, such as during startup or idling, fluid couplings can offer energy-saving benefits. They allow the engine to run at a constant speed while smoothly transmitting power to the load.
- Wide Range of Applications: Fluid couplings are versatile and can be used in various industrial machinery, including conveyors, crushers, pumps, fans, marine propulsion systems, and more.
Despite these advantages, fluid couplings also have limitations, such as a slight power loss due to slip and limited torque multiplication compared to torque converters. Therefore, the choice between a fluid coupling and other power transmission devices depends on the specific requirements of the application.
editor by CX 2023-10-06