|System Advantages:||Product Advantages:|
|-Better Performance||-Sleek internal surface|
|-Higher Sustainability||-Low pressure loss for the arc bending|
|-More Efficient||-Full bore design pipe fitting|
|-More Flexible Access||-Safe connection with bulge loop and staple bolt|
|-Better Energy Efficiency||-Spatial active sealing technology|
|-Gooseneck type quick connection mode|
Equal Pipe to Pipe Connector
|1. Complete Reliability||Removable and reusable components, perfect for your factory environment
Fast installation of shunt device and branch pipeline, convenient adjustment of production line
Rich interfaces and accessories, suitable for any system
All components are nonflammable
|2. Better Corrosion Resistance than 304 Stainless Steel||Anti-corrosion Internal Surface Treatment of Aluminum Alloy Pipe
Alkali and acid corrosion resistance
Internal surface always clean, no pressure loss of the pipe network system
|3. Easy Operation||Pipelines and connectors can be installed immediately without additional treatment — no pre construction preparation is required
Fast assembly, no welding, gluing or stranding required – time saving
Easy assembley- no need for training
Light weight, easy for cutting pipes — easier to work on site
Directly use — the system can be tested and used immediately
|4. Energy Saving||Consistently high quality interior surfaces – clean air
Low friction of inner surface — high flow performance
Precise pipe diameter – optimized sealing
Automatic filling type large contact surface sealing system ,no leakage
|5. Excellent Resistance against the Following Environments||Corrosion
|6. Durable, Beauty||Electrostatic spraying when leaving the factory
Standard color, beautiful appearance
Equal Pipe to Pipe Connector
|Product model||Nominal diameter mm||W mm||Hmm|
|55 5710 30||DN50||90||75|
|66 5710 30||DN65||122||106|
|77 5710 30||DN80||142||106|
|88 5710 30||DN100||158||106|
|99 5710 30||DN125||180||106|
|CC 5710 30||DN148||224||130|
|BB 5710 30||DN200||280||130|
Product Category & Application
Upipe dedicates to the sustainable, efficient and energy efficiency fluid transportation system
HangZhou JIEU FLUID TECHNOLOGYCO., LTD. is a manufacturing company specialized in aluminum pipe, pipe fitting and industrial aluminum profile, which integrated in R&D, production, sales and installation. The group locates at economic and technological development zone of HangZhou, ZheJiang , with a floor space of 200 mu and total investment of 180 million yuan. With 5 aluminum alloy tube extrusion production lines, 3 deep processing production line for finished products, and 2 production lines for industrial aluminum profile, the annual production capacity can be 3,000 tons of aluminum alloy pipe and 8,000 tons of industrial aluminum profile. It has become the large-scale aluminum alloy manufacturer with first-class technical equipment as it has the state-of-the-art production and inspection equipment, including mold center, inspection center, R&D and other equipment imported from Germany, South Korea and Japan.
The company engages in the innovation and deep processing of non-ferrous materials and has launched high intensity aluminum alloy pipe, stainless-steel pipe, copper-aluminum composite pipe, aluminum pipe with internal thread, high-frequency welding of aluminum alloy collector pipe and pipe fittings, satisfying the demands of customers across the world with more diversified and better products.
With the sustained innovation in design, JIEU strives to improve the reliability and durability of the products constantly. With the complete innovation, strict working condition design and rigorous quality control, JIEU ensures the production of high-quality products, providing powerful technical support for every project while minimizing your cost. JIEU will offer you with the perfect total solution for the fluid transportation so as to realize the optimal return of investment and safeguard the efficient productivity of customers.
After Sales Service
Ten-year quality guarantee
Our company will replace or repair the product free of charge for the quality problem within 10 years from the installation and acceptance of UPIPE series product.
The exclusion clause shall not cover the problem or damage caused by the following reasons, which will be included but not limited to the following:
1. The product or component has been out of the warranty period, except for the product with extended quality assurance service.
2. The product has not been installed according to our stipulation or exceeded the applicable scope stipulated by our company. The product fails to be operated according to our company’s manual and requirements of pertinent installation and maintenance document or it has been applied in a working environment that is against our stipulation. The damage caused by improper installation, storage or operation (for example, the ambient temperature is too high, too low or in a corrosive environment or hit by external force and so on.)
3. The breakdown or damage caused by unauthorized installation, repair, modification or dismounting performed by our company’s after-sales personnel or the designated service agent, except for the third-party after-sales service agency entrusted by the company.
Factors Influencing the Thermal Performance of a Fluid Coupling
The thermal performance of a fluid coupling, specifically its ability to dissipate heat and maintain operating temperatures within acceptable limits, is influenced by several factors:
- Power Rating: The power rating of the fluid coupling, which indicates its capacity to handle a specific amount of power, affects its thermal performance. Higher power ratings generally result in higher heat generation, so it’s essential to choose a fluid coupling with an adequate power rating for the application.
- Operating Speed: The operating speed of the fluid coupling is a critical factor. Higher speeds can lead to increased heat generation due to friction and viscous losses. It’s essential to consider the operating speed to ensure the fluid coupling can handle the heat produced at the given speed.
- Ambient Temperature: The ambient temperature of the environment in which the fluid coupling operates also plays a role in its thermal performance. Higher ambient temperatures can impact the cooling efficiency and may lead to increased operating temperatures.
- Load Variation: Applications with varying loads can experience changes in heat generation. Fluid couplings used in such systems must be capable of handling the thermal effects of load fluctuations without exceeding temperature limits.
- Cooling Method: The cooling method employed in the fluid coupling design significantly affects its thermal performance. Some fluid couplings use natural convection for cooling, while others incorporate forced cooling methods such as internal or external cooling circuits. The cooling system’s efficiency directly impacts the ability to dissipate heat effectively.
- Fluid Properties: The properties of the fluid inside the coupling, such as viscosity and heat capacity, influence thermal performance. The choice of fluid can affect the amount of heat generated and the efficiency of heat dissipation.
- Operating Time: The duration of operation also affects the thermal behavior of the fluid coupling. Continuous operation or extended duty cycles may lead to higher operating temperatures, requiring careful consideration during selection.
- Proper Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including lubricant inspection and replacement, is crucial for optimal thermal performance. Contaminated or degraded fluid can impact the heat transfer characteristics of the coupling.
It’s essential to consider these factors when selecting a fluid coupling to ensure that it can effectively manage heat generation and maintain safe operating temperatures in the specific application.
Cost Implications of Using Fluid Couplings in Comparison to Other Power Transmission Methods
The cost implications of using fluid couplings in power transmission depend on various factors, including the application requirements, the size of the system, and the operational conditions. While fluid couplings offer several advantages, they may have different cost considerations compared to other power transmission methods like mechanical clutches, VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives), and direct mechanical drives.
1. Initial Investment:
The initial cost of a fluid coupling can be higher than that of a mechanical clutch or a direct mechanical drive. Fluid couplings contain precision components, including the impeller and turbine, which can impact their initial purchase price.
2. Maintenance Costs:
Fluid couplings are generally considered to have lower maintenance costs compared to mechanical clutches. Mechanical clutches have wear and tear components that may require more frequent replacements, leading to higher maintenance expenses over time.
3. Energy Efficiency:
Fluid couplings are highly efficient in power transmission, especially during soft-start applications. Their ability to reduce shock loads and provide a smooth acceleration can result in energy savings and operational cost reductions.
4. Space and Weight:
Fluid couplings are usually more compact and lighter than some mechanical clutches, which can be advantageous in applications with space constraints or weight limitations.
5. Specific Application Considerations:
The suitability and cost-effectiveness of fluid couplings versus other power transmission methods can vary based on specific application requirements. For example, in soft-start applications, fluid couplings may be the preferred choice due to their ability to reduce mechanical stress and protect connected equipment.
6. Lifespan and Reliability:
While the initial cost of a fluid coupling might be higher, their longevity and reliability can lead to lower overall life cycle costs compared to other power transmission methods.
In conclusion, the cost implications of using fluid couplings in power transmission depend on the particular application and the total cost of ownership over the equipment’s lifespan. Although fluid couplings may have a higher initial investment, their long-term reliability, energy efficiency, and lower maintenance costs can make them a cost-effective choice in many industrial applications.
Types of Fluid Used in Fluid Couplings
Various types of fluids can be used in fluid couplings depending on the specific application and requirements. Some common types of fluids used in fluid couplings include:
- Oil: Mineral oil is one of the most commonly used fluids in fluid couplings. It offers good lubrication properties and thermal stability, making it suitable for a wide range of operating conditions. Oil-based fluids are generally cost-effective and readily available.
- Water-Glycol: Water-glycol mixtures are often used in fluid couplings that require fire-resistant properties. These mixtures provide improved cooling and are less flammable compared to pure oil fluids. They are commonly used in applications where fire safety is a concern, such as in mining and underground operations.
- Synthetic Fluids: Synthetic fluids, such as synthetic oils and silicone-based fluids, offer enhanced performance characteristics over mineral oils. They can withstand higher temperatures and provide better thermal stability, making them suitable for more demanding industrial applications.
- Biodegradable Fluids: In environmentally sensitive applications, biodegradable fluids are used to reduce the environmental impact in case of accidental leaks or spills. These fluids are designed to break down naturally and are commonly used in applications like forestry and marine operations.
The choice of fluid depends on factors such as the required power transmission efficiency, operating temperature, fire safety requirements, and environmental considerations. It is essential to select the appropriate fluid that matches the specific needs of the fluid coupling and the machinery or equipment it is used in.
editor by CX 2023-09-01