Polish Surface Treatment Compression Fittings Male Threaded Coupling for the Conveyance of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Key Parameters in Designing a Fluid Coupling System
Designing a fluid coupling system requires careful consideration of various parameters to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Here are the key parameters to take into account:
- Power Rating: Determine the power requirements of the connected equipment to select a fluid coupling with an appropriate power rating. Undersized couplings may lead to overheating and premature wear, while oversized couplings can result in energy losses.
- Input and Output Speeds: Consider the rotational speeds of the input and output shafts to ensure the fluid coupling can accommodate the desired speed range without slipping or exceeding its limitations.
- Torque Capacity: Calculate the maximum torque expected in the system and choose a fluid coupling with a torque capacity that exceeds this value to handle occasional overloads and prevent damage.
- Fluid Viscosity: The viscosity of the fluid inside the coupling affects its torque transmission capabilities. Select a fluid viscosity suitable for the application and operating conditions.
- Start-Up and Load Conditions: Analyze the start-up torque and load variations during operation. The fluid coupling should be capable of handling these conditions without excessive slip or stress on the drivetrain.
- Environmental Factors: Consider the ambient temperature, humidity, and potential exposure to contaminants. Ensure the fluid coupling’s materials and sealing mechanisms can withstand the environmental conditions.
- Size and Weight: Optimize the size and weight of the fluid coupling to minimize space requirements and facilitate installation and maintenance.
- Torsional Resonance: Evaluate torsional resonances in the system and select a fluid coupling with appropriate damping characteristics to mitigate vibrations.
- Overload Protection: Determine if overload protection features, such as slip or torque limiting, are necessary to safeguard the connected equipment from damage.
- Compatibility: Ensure the fluid coupling is compatible with the specific application, including the type of driven equipment, its mechanical characteristics, and any other interrelated components in the drivetrain.
- Operational Costs: Consider the long-term operational costs, maintenance requirements, and efficiency of the fluid coupling to optimize the overall lifecycle cost of the system.
- Safety Standards: Adhere to relevant safety standards and regulations in the design and installation of the fluid coupling system to ensure safe and reliable operation.
By carefully evaluating these parameters and selecting a fluid coupling that aligns with the specific requirements of the application, engineers can design a reliable and efficient fluid coupling system for various industrial and power transmission applications.
Temperature Limitations of Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings, like any mechanical component, have temperature limitations that must be considered to ensure their proper and safe operation. The temperature limitations of fluid couplings are influenced by the type of fluid used inside the coupling, the ambient operating conditions, and the specific design and construction of the coupling.
The primary concern regarding temperature is the heat generated during the operation of the fluid coupling. The heat is a result of friction and fluid shear within the coupling as it transmits power between the input and output shafts. Excessive heat generation can lead to the degradation of the fluid, affecting the performance and longevity of the coupling.
As a general guideline, most fluid couplings are designed to operate within a temperature range of -30°C to 80°C (-22°F to 176°F). However, the actual temperature limitations may vary depending on the manufacturer and the application requirements. For specific industrial applications where high-temperature environments are common, fluid couplings with higher temperature tolerances may be available.
It is crucial to consider the operating environment and the power demands of the machinery when selecting a fluid coupling. In applications with extreme temperatures, additional cooling mechanisms such as external cooling fins or cooling water circulation may be employed to maintain the fluid coupling within its safe operating temperature range.
Exceeding the recommended temperature limits can lead to premature wear, reduced efficiency, and even mechanical failure of the fluid coupling. Regular monitoring of the operating temperature and following the manufacturer’s guidelines for maintenance and fluid replacement can help ensure the longevity and reliability of the fluid coupling.
Always consult with the manufacturer or a qualified engineer to determine the specific temperature limitations and suitability of the fluid coupling for your particular application.
Examples of Industries Using Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings find applications in various industries where smooth power transmission and torque control are required. Some common industries that commonly use fluid couplings include:
- Mining: Fluid couplings are used in mining equipment such as conveyors, crushers, and excavators to provide controlled startup and overload protection.
- Construction: Construction machinery like cranes, loaders, and piling rigs use fluid couplings for efficient power transmission and reduced shock loads.
- Marine: Fluid couplings are employed in marine propulsion systems to optimize engine performance and protect against sudden load changes.
- Steel and Metal Processing: Industries dealing with metal processing use fluid couplings in rolling mills, coilers, and metal forming machines for soft start and overload protection.
- Pulp and Paper: Pulp and paper mills utilize fluid couplings in various equipment, such as chippers, conveyors, and pumps, for smooth power transmission.
- Automotive: In automotive applications, fluid couplings can be found in torque converters, which provide smooth torque transmission in automatic transmissions.
- Energy and Power Generation: Fluid couplings are used in power plants for applications like fans, pumps, and turbines to control power transmission and reduce mechanical stress during startup.
- Wastewater Treatment: Fluid couplings are used in wastewater treatment plants for applications like aerators and pumps, ensuring efficient power transmission and equipment protection.
- Food and Beverage: Industries dealing with food processing and beverage production use fluid couplings in various applications to ensure gentle power transmission and prevent sudden load shocks.
- Chemical and Petrochemical: Fluid couplings are used in pumps and mixers in chemical and petrochemical processing to control torque and protect equipment.
These examples illustrate the versatility of fluid couplings and their widespread use across diverse industries to enhance the efficiency and safety of power transmission systems.
editor by CX 2023-11-09