2000Psi Series ISO7241-A Steel Hydraulic Coupling for Fluid
Hydraulic Couplings are used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications.
These Double Shut-Off couplings can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable.
Primarily used with hydraulic fluid.
Hydraulic couplings are also used with chemicals, water, steam, and some gases.
1. The H001 Series hydraulic quick couplings are mainly used for construction equipment, forest
equipment, hydraulic machinery and oil equipment and other required hydraulic applications.
2. Poppet valves are available to prevent uncoupled leakage . Poppet valves open automatically when coupled within rated working pressure to keepthe flow expeditely.
3. Critical parts are hardened for durability.
4. H001 series conforms to the standard ISO7241-A.
5. Compatible with CHINAMFG 6600 Series, FASTERANV Series, AEROQUIP 5600 Series and
HANSEN HA 15000 Series.
1.Raw Material conforms to China industry standard, bought from famous factory.
2. Insulation grade: H class, good resistance to high temperature.
3. Machined by CNC to make sure the tolerance as the drawing
4. 100% leakage testing under low pressure and high pressure.
5. All kinds of valve and seals material to meet custom requirement.
6. 1 year quality assurance after shipment.
7. After-sales technique support.
Packing & Shipping
Transparent plastic bag + white small box + neutral carton + pallet
Custom packaging are available, XHnotion brand packaging are available
Export port: HangZhou or ZheJiang , China.
Shipping way: by sea, by air, by courier.
Express: TNT, DHL, UPS, FedEx, SF Express.
Delivery time: 3 days to 30 days depends on actual orders.
XHnotion originate from notion between pneumatic power and human.
(X stands for winds, H stands for human)
In Chinese, XHnotion stands for ‘we do, we promise’ we read it ‘X-notion’.
The company XHnotion Pneumatic was founded in 2007 and has developed with a steadily growing success to a reliable partner for international established clients.
This success of the company XHnotion Pneumatic is based on:
High class quality standard
Fair price policy
The high-class quality standard of the products of company XHnotion is reflected in our quality management system, certificated ISO 9001:2008. And we got CE, RoHS, REACH certificate for international market.
XHnotion Pneumatic manufactures below products:
Pneumatic Components: air cylinder, solenoid valve, FRL
Solenoid Calve: standard solenoid valve, multipurpose solenoid valve, pneumatic angle valve
Pneumatic Fittings: plastic pneumatic fittings, mental pneumatic fittings, pneumatic muffler, water push in fittings
Air Gun & Couplers: pneumatic couplers, air guns, air tool kits
Air Hoses: air tubing, PTFE tubes, tube cutter, pipes
Why Choose US ?
1. We offer one stop solution. Over 5000 items for you to save efforts and costs.
2. We have molds workshop, die-casting workshop, CNC workshop, plastic injection workshop to
make sure each part exactly as the drawing and good function.
3. We will reply you within 24 hours.
4. Whatever quantity you are requesting, we always offer you the best quality.
5. 3D drawing, CAD drawing service for custom fittings, hose, valve, cylinder.
Payment Terms :
We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, etc.
Samples Policy :
For regular valves, samples against your courier account or you pick up from us.
For custom items, we will discuss by email.
We assure you 1 year policy after shipment.
If there is any problem during this period, please contact us for support.
Factors to Consider when Choosing between a Fluid Coupling and a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
When selecting between a fluid coupling and a VFD for a power transmission application, several factors should be taken into account:
- Speed Control Requirements: Consider whether variable speed control is essential for your application. VFDs are excellent for applications that require precise and flexible speed control, while fluid couplings typically offer limited speed control capabilities.
- Energy Efficiency: Evaluate the energy efficiency requirements of your system. VFDs can offer higher energy efficiency by allowing the motor to run at optimal speeds, whereas fluid couplings introduce some energy losses due to slip.
- Starting Torque: Examine the starting torque requirements of the driven load. Fluid couplings can provide high starting torque and smooth acceleration, which may be advantageous for applications with high inertia loads.
- Overload Protection: Consider the need for overload protection. Fluid couplings inherently provide some protection against shock loads by allowing slip, while VFDs may require additional protective mechanisms.
- Maintenance and Service: Evaluate the maintenance and service requirements of both systems. Fluid couplings are generally simpler and require less maintenance compared to VFDs, which involve electronic components.
- Cost: Compare the initial and long-term costs of both options. VFDs often have higher upfront costs but can provide significant energy savings in the long run, while fluid couplings may have lower initial costs but could lead to higher energy consumption.
Ultimately, the choice between a fluid coupling and a VFD depends on the specific needs of your application. Each option has its advantages and limitations, and a thorough analysis of the operating conditions and performance requirements will help determine the most suitable solution for your system.
Fluid Coupling: Dealing with Oil Leakage and Sealing Issues
Fluid couplings are designed to be sealed units to prevent the leakage of the internal fluid (usually oil or a similar hydraulic fluid). Proper sealing is crucial for the efficient and reliable operation of the fluid coupling, as any oil leakage can lead to reduced performance, contamination, and potential damage to the surrounding components.
Here are some key factors related to oil leakage and sealing issues in fluid couplings:
- Seal Design: The sealing system in a fluid coupling typically involves shaft seals and gaskets. High-quality seals are essential to prevent oil from escaping and contaminants from entering the coupling. The design and material selection of these seals play a significant role in maintaining effective sealing.
- Installation: Proper installation of the fluid coupling is critical to ensure that the seals are correctly positioned and securely fitted. Any misalignment or damage during installation can lead to oil leakage issues.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to detect and address any potential sealing problems early on. Inspections should be conducted periodically to check for signs of oil leakage, wear on the seals, and any damage to the coupling housing.
- Fluid Selection: The choice of fluid used inside the coupling can also influence its sealing performance. Using the recommended fluid type and quality specified by the manufacturer is essential for maintaining proper sealing.
- Operating Conditions: The operating environment can impact the sealing effectiveness. Extreme temperature variations or harsh working conditions may affect the integrity of the seals over time.
If oil leakage or sealing issues are observed in a fluid coupling, immediate action should be taken to address the problem. This may involve replacing worn-out seals, resealing the coupling, or investigating potential causes such as misalignment or excessive heat generation.
Additionally, regular inspection and maintenance of the fluid coupling can help prevent sealing problems before they escalate. Early detection and appropriate maintenance can extend the lifespan of the fluid coupling and ensure reliable power transmission in various industrial applications.
Consulting with the manufacturer or a qualified engineer for guidance on proper maintenance and troubleshooting of fluid coupling sealing issues is recommended.
Can Fluid Couplings be Retrofitted into Existing Machinery?
Yes, fluid couplings can be retrofitted into existing machinery in many cases. Retrofitting is a process of adding new components or technologies to existing equipment to improve its performance or functionality. Fluid couplings are versatile and can often be integrated into various industrial machines and power transmission systems.
The process of retrofitting a fluid coupling involves several steps:
- Evaluation: Before retrofitting, a thorough evaluation of the existing machinery is necessary. Engineers need to assess the machine’s design, power requirements, and other relevant factors to determine the suitability of a fluid coupling.
- Compatibility: Fluid couplings should be compatible with the existing machine’s shaft, motor, and driven equipment. If necessary, modifications may be required to ensure a proper fit.
- Installation: The installation process involves mounting the fluid coupling onto the machine’s shaft and connecting it to the motor and driven equipment.
- Alignment: Precise alignment of the fluid coupling is crucial for optimal performance and to avoid issues such as vibration and wear.
- Testing: After installation, the retrofitted system undergoes testing to ensure that it functions as intended and meets the desired performance goals.
Retrofitting fluid couplings can offer various benefits, including:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Fluid couplings can enhance energy efficiency by reducing power losses and improving the overall power transmission system’s efficiency.
- Enhanced Protection: Fluid couplings provide protection against shocks and overloads, safeguarding the machinery and its components from damage.
- Reduced Maintenance: The smooth start and reduced stress on the machine during operation can lead to lower maintenance requirements and longer equipment lifespan.
- Soft Start: Fluid couplings offer a soft start, which reduces the mechanical stress on the machine during startup, extending its life and minimizing downtime.
However, it is essential to involve qualified engineers and technicians for the retrofitting process to ensure proper installation, alignment, and performance of the fluid coupling in the existing machinery.
editor by CX 2023-11-10