DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a energy up energy down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow handle may be extra to circuit to control the decent velocity of your cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned ahead of installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
four. The electrical power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree within the tank just after the original operating of your electrical power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required immediately after the original one hundred operation hours, afterwards after each 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve might be presented if demanded. Also a stress compen sated movement control could be added for the circuit to regulate the descent velocity from the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our revenue engineer to the diverse pump displacement, motor power or tank capacity.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned before set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
four. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank immediately after the first running of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil transforming is needed following the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards the moment each and every 3000 hours.